This is a specialty 16 hour seminar for experienced and inexperienced
agitators, trainers, and handlers of police dogs and /or sport dogs.
- The role the agitator plays in the balance of the drives
- Learn to properly stimulate and when to use prey and defense
- How to identify defense aggression and how to develop it properly
- Proper use of equipment (Sleeve, Suits, Muzzle, Stick and Electricity)
- Working with handlers to enhance their ability to control undesirable behavior, while enhancing and channeling desired behavior
“Guard & Bark” techniques to:
- Enhance alerts to increase officer & suspect safety
- Develop more confidence and greatly increase confrontational behavior
Adlerhorst International, LLC.
3951 Vernon Avenue, Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
Start Time: 8:00 a.m.